We offer all the therapy approaches that have been proven to work
Cooperative Recovery at Mental Health Cooperative offers a safe and comfortable environment to men and women looking for addiction treatment. We prescribe Suboxone and Vivitrol for addiction treatment in conjunction with our 12-step based group therapy for a successful recovery. We offer other services including but not limited to; trauma based therapy, EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing), and TF-CBT (Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) on an outpatient basis.
- We welcome all TennCare Plans (Amerigroup, BlueCare, United Healthcare Cc Plan (UHC)
- Immediate availability-schedule an appointment today
- Outpatient services allowing you to work or take care of your family
- Suboxone (Buprenophrine/ Naloxone), Vivitrol, and Sublocade
- Safe, comfortable, stand-alone clinics
- We accept pregnant women
Additional Integrated Services (as needed)
- Psychotherapy and Behavioral Counseling
- Community-Based Care Management (food, shelter, clothing, transportation, benefits)
- Psychiatric Services
- Primary Care
Your First Steps Towards Getting Help
Cooperative Recovery in Nashville and Murfreesboro offers effective opioid addiction treatment, including Suboxone Treatment without a wait. We specialize in state-of-the-art substance use and addiction therapy. In addition to substance abuse and addiction counseling, we also offer Trauma-Based Therapy.